Ij.stárț.cánòn – Make Your Printer’s Setup & Installation Easy
Cánòn printers are the most powerful tools for reliable and effective printing with guided accuracy& hence they have turned out to be an integral requirement for our professional as well as personal life. Get your hands over the best Cánòn printer out there in the market &set up your device with the help of a set of guidelines through Ij.stárț.cánòn. Make sure to use valid credentials to avoid errors as much as possible.
Setup Your Cánòn Printer with Ij.stárț.cánòn
- Once your Cánòn printer package arrives, you must unpack the device, and place in the selected position and follow the steps.
- Before you start plugging wires into your system, check the source of power connection. Ensure to place the Cánòn printer close to the power socket to provide it a continuous supply of electricity so as to avoid any kind of interruption during the work.
- Remove the power cables from the box and attach the power cord to the Cánòn printer and to system.
- Once you plug the printer from the power socket, push the power button on the printer and turn it on.
- Once the Cánòn Printer is on, put in the Cánòn Ink cartridges to get the quality prints. Hold the cartridges by the sides and push it into corresponding slots.
- Once the ink cartridge is installed correctly. Check out if there is some packaging material, in case it gets found then eliminate it& load the sheets into paper tray of the Cánòn printer you own. You can get the details from Ij.stárț.cánòn page.
- Install the Cánòn printing assistant software that comes along with the device to set up your printer.
- Upload the Cánòn printer drivers
- Once the papers and software are uploaded, close the paper input tray and enjoy the printing works.
Here you can Download Drivers for Cánòn Printer at www.Ij.stárț.cánòn
- First, open an internet browser on your system.
- Go to Ij.stárț.cánòn.
- On the site, you should enter the printer model you have.
- When you see the list of Cánòn printers, select the Cánòn printer you own.
- After selecting the printer model, select the OK button.
- The Drivers & Download option will appear on the home page.
- Choose the printer drivers for your Cánòn printer.
- Click the Download option.
- Wait until the download is complete.
- When the download comes to an end, locate the file in a folder on your system and then install these drivers by double-clicking on the downloaded setup file.
- To finalize the installation, follow the instructions shown on the screen.
Set Up Network Settings Properly for Cánòn IJ Printer
The step-by-step instructions explained below will help users set up network settings for a Cánòn IJ printer. The provided steps will allow you to adjust the right network settings. Follow the procedure in the same way as mentioned below.
- Press the “Menu” button available on the operational panel of the Cánòn IJ printer
- Then, you have to navigate to the “Network Settings” that appear on the screen.
- Select the “LAN settings” and then click OK.
- You need to scroll down to go to the “Wireless LAN Setup“.
- All the available networks will appear in the search results. You are to select the network you wish to connect your Cánòn IJ printer to.
- For setting up the right connection between your Cánòn IJ printer and network, enter the correct password for the selected network.
- After you have entered the correct password, click OK to confirm.
- When the process comes to an end, you can visit Ij.stárț.cánòn to download the latest drivers for the Cánòn IJ printer.
- Install the drivers with the help of on-screen instructions.
- When the installation process is over, restart your system.
- Now, you can scan and print.
Wireless Connection for Ij.stárț.cánòn
- First, carefully go through the user manual to know about the WPS button on your Cánòn IJ printer.
- You should turn on the Cánòn IJ printer.
- After that, long-press the Wi-Fi button located on it.
- When you press the Wi-Fi button, the blue light will start glowing.
- Configure the network settings correctly.
- You need to load at least 15 A4 sheets on the paper tray of the Cánòn printer.
- Finally, print a page to check if the connection is properly established.